Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

At Fool day love



________________💔💔💔💔💔________________

________________💔💔💔💔💔________________

●At first april【fool day】,
●She made me fool ....
●But I was just cool...

●She was looking beautiful....
●Seeing her beauty ,my heart
Was pleasurely full ....

●My love was totally clean
Like the water of a pool...!!!!!      
                        
At her joke ,I was not sad....
Falling in her love,I was totally glad...

In her love, slowly-slowly I became
Mad....
With happiness her simplicity made me clad ....!!!!     
                                    
After this incident,
I started to love ....
I wanted her to move ....      
                
One day,she told me to meet soon.... 
●We met at the night of full moon....     

●We talked to each other
●She came closer to kiss me further

                ● Next year, at first april (fool day)
                She again made me fool
                For a year she was using me like a                     tool

                She told me -" I don't love you "
               ● Now, I became very sad...
               ● By her reply, I really became mad ....

________________💔💔💔💔💔________________

________________💔💔💔💔💔________________

Reactions

Post a Comment

2 Comments