Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Poem in English। Bank employee hand cut

After receiving a scholarship cheque from college,
To deposit it,I went to madhya gramin bank∆∆●
Seeing a fifty year-old man with one hand cut,
I became astounded &at that time my heart sank∆∆●
God mercilessly took his left hand,
But he was doing his work jauntily on computer ∆∆●
I started thinking,he had one-handed
Yet he has smile on his face& happy in his life tormenter ∆∆●
Before this incident,i always thought i have nothing   ∆●
But i realized soon that in my life i have many-thing  ∆●
I learn from him how anyone can smile even in trouble ∆●
He was talking to everyone politely,he was humble ∆●
Before it,i scolded god many times for not giving me this thing or that∆●
But i didn't concentrate on what i had,i realised it in bank chair where i sat∆●
God gave us a lot but we always think about those thing which we haven't  ∆●
Please think about this otherwise you will never be acquiescent perusing naught you haven't  ∆●
Reactions

Post a Comment

1 Comments