Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Did you forget?

Did you forget ? When I saw into your glistening eyes
I felt deepest depth in your eyes,the pacific ocean is one in many lies
Seeing my lips closer to yours ,you hesitated and became shy
At that time, our love was taking its highest fly
When i see at the clouds, only your face is seen in the sky
My feelings continue longer in your memories, even clouds go by
Monks say"what you see in clouds, is nothing but your heart's and mind's projection "
You can imagine how much i love from hermit's preach, i chose only you from congregation
If you don't come in my life, i will spend my hours only in cry
But even after my departure from this world ,my genuine love won't die
You have forgotten, not i ,
My love has not altered, like always, it is high
At countless lonely nights, the rain from my eyes started & all the night they didn't dry 








Reactions

Post a Comment

1 Comments