Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Her memories

At evening, many young guys talk to their girlfriends by phone,
For recreation when i go to the park::
They talk slowly and silently to their loving mate,
in their eyes i see  mash's  spark::
I used to talk to a girl but any other guy seized her from me::::
My mind starts to think about her , when on roads a couple, i see::::
I often see the shining moon through the windows of my bedroom::::
When i gaze at moon, i feel that her face and body start to bloom::::
Gradually, in the sky the moon disappears::::
I observe in place of moon, only her face appears::::
Nowadays, i always shut windows up so that i couldn't see the moon::::
Seeing moon, i feel pangs of separation so, i become sad, soon::::
They are very fortunate on the earth who get their mash::::
After her departure,the happiness of my life became ash::::
When i pass through any shrine, any mosque and any church::::
I pray where she is, may she get all and she always be in mirth::::
I'm a Hindu but i implore to Gods of all religion because love has no caste,no creed & no sect::::
My mates suggest me to distrain her from that guy, i say"love is not only seeking ,love is the name of giving", it is fact::::
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments