Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Left me

As you left me angrily  in our college, saying "you are bloody fool"****
But i'm totally changed now, since then i made myself very cool****
When i proposed among classmates
You slapped me*****
But now you will be amazed at me when you see*****
You neglected me but i realized later,
"I was not worthy of your love"***
Thank you very much, You showed me a right direction to move***
I know " i had many bad friends "     so, you always be angry at me**
Knowing my fault, i omitted all those from my life,believe me it is not lie**
Whom my mates called love but now i call that only lust****
my mash is genuine one,Understand my emotions, it's must****
My companions thought, only sex is love & it is  done at the body level
But love is done feeling soul, when anyone criticizes you i become rebel
Please enter my life again,
Because without you i can't live***
What i'm today only because of you,
You made my conscience alive***
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments