Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Poem in English। Weight loss

My girlfriend was healthy, fit and slim+++
When i was sad or happy,i liked to eat ice-cream+++
I told her father about marriage of her daughter and me+++
I told him,we had fallen in love three years before with glee+++
From my head to toe, he rummily  started to see+++
I implored to accept my proposal bending on my knee+++
He giggled and giggled more &
Neglected me calling me fat boy+++
I felt embarrassed & annoyed due to my heavy weight but i was coy+++
Doctors suggested me to cut fat from my diet,
But i liked pizza and cake+++
But without forgetting pizza,
Morning  jogging and  joining
gym were all  fake+++
At last, the thought of marriage overcame on pizza &
many delicious food+++
My girlfriend encouraged me
to lose weight & with me
she always stood+++
She took exercise when i did, so she lost some pounds and i also+++
She became sick and her body more slim, though+++
She blamed me over and again for her sickness+++
I said,"don't be angry with me, you are my happiness"+++





Reactions

Post a Comment

4 Comments