Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

At Contest Love

∆At a speech competition in college ,
♀She was speaking fluently
at a mike•
♀Her sweet sound was piercing me
Like a pike•
♀I failed speech contest to win•
♀But my defeat was not a sin•
♀Again,we both conjoined at a common friend's birthday function•
♀We started to meet at budh smiriti park near patna railway junction•
∆At function,
♀She was looking charming and cultured•
♀My love feelings were again
Ruptured•
♀We both  began to  go on  hike•
♀Her lust started to break its dike•
♀Often,each other we kissed•
At solitude,we never missed•
∆One day,
she called me to come to candles-lit hotel room•☺☺☺
I entered into dimmed light, my eyes
Were zoom•☺☺☺
She began to do wagger
For me , it was a stagger
She was looking  doom•
♀She came close in boom•
In her alluring nakedness,
She was looking like a sculpture•
I took off my clothes, seeing
prey she seized me like a vulture•
Our relation continued for a year
But in my mind , I had a fear•
♀I proposed•
♀She opposed•
♀She said --" we are just friends•"
At that time,love was in trends
I was  shocked
Her friends mocked
Her  every word ,I did not like
I returned home riding my bike•
♀Next day,I saw her with a college's  tike
That was hurting me very much like a spike
His father was a businessman
So, he was rich
Seeing his majestic life style,
She became bitch
♀She was talking to him at a high pitch•
♀Now,I thought she had been a great witch•
♀My broken heart couldn't be stitched•
♀By his art of ostentation , I was     twitched•
♀For me,that affluent boy was a hitch•
♀Now,to die I am on my way to a ditch•
Reactions

Post a Comment

4 Comments