Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dedication for a dream

♂In Vishakhapattanam,after staying five days in Navy selection process•
♂I was deselected &with my uncle in a hotel room,I was sitting in stress•
♂I was weeping therefore•
♂I worked hard for it before•
♂Only navy I used to adore•
♂Now,I didn't want to go ashore•
♂Preparation for navy selection was my daily chore•
♂Now,I didn't want to see India's batting score•
♂With much interest, I used to play cricket•
♂To return home,my uncle booked train ticket•
♂Only navy was in my core•
♂Now,It was giving me sore•
♂My uncle began to give me lore•
♂ "Again I will come " , I swore•
♂For giving me patience, to God I wanted to implore•
♂My weaknesses and faults,I started to explore•
♂To sleep, my uncle went to bed at its one shore•
♂I didn't change the clothes, the same I wore•
♂ Then , he started to snore•
♂Sound was irritating me more•
♂In bed i was sobbing and many times tossing •
♂But without tension , my uncle was dossing•
♂Suddenly from asleep, he awoke•
♂At night, i was feeling like choke•
♂Then tightly , he hugged•
♂Like a silly , I mugged•
♂Before me,when his love appeared•
♂My all griefs were disappeared•
♂At next morning,firstly we sat•
♂My uncle said,"who is that ?"
♂Pointing to a girl who was standing just opposite to our door,the servant told "she was a whore•"
♂My uncle had already been doing sex with his consort for years so,he didn't want any more•
♂My uncle told ,"I am not mad•"
♂To sex any prostitute is bad•
Many months later,I was selected for navy•
I was happy because I accomplished my devy•
♂I married a very educated and pretty girl having hair long & wavy•
♂Now with my wife , I am eating my favourite chaumeen with gravy•
               
Reactions

Post a Comment

1 Comments