Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Awesome rain

One day,I was excited to go to watch a beautiful drama¶
I was asked to come before late night by my mama¶
I and my friend were 10min late¶
He had been my school mate¶
That day didn't pass away as I wanted¶
By God , My three wishes weren't granted¶
Before drama,I wanted to eat pizza at a restaurant¶
1day before, next day would be good I was confident¶
Just before half an hour of starting drama,the severe rain stopped ¶
Half an hour already took to reach drama place,1st wish was flopped¶
I wanted to book advance movie tickets with him , but he refused¶
I had very less friends so,by his reply I became confused¶
My last & third wish,I wanted to sit in the front row chairs¶
When we reached,front row was already full of its heirs¶
The two hours of drama didn't pass quickly¶
I was awaiting ending the drama impatiently¶
The drama was too good¶
But I wasn't in nice mood¶
After watching drama,we knew about outside heavy rains¶
Afternoon's  rains already filled fully many small lanes' drains¶
I was irritated so, I persuaded my friend to let me go home alone¶
I started to take steps in rain after by polythene wrapping my phone¶
It was 9:20 o'clock at dark night
no wetting person was my left&right
TheLower half part of my jeans were full of loam ¶
In dirty water on ground ,rain was forming foam¶
That drops of rain had magic to give me happiness¶
Totally wetting me, rain beads took all my worriness¶










Reactions

Post a Comment

3 Comments