Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The village river

In my maternal grandparents' village,there was a river◆
In winter days,the cold water of it could make anyone shiver◆
In middle the water flows very fast making swish◆
We can catch fishes in any number as we wish◆
I and my friends used to catch fishes by fishing  hook◆
We suddenly took fishing-rod out of water when fish shook◆
To catch tiny fishes,we wrapped white rag over bowl  ◆                  
We put little flour into it after making a puny hole◆
We dug this bowl at the shore ◆
some minutes later, abruptly put palm on pore◆
In the river, we used to play "Pakra-Pakri " game◆
I was very poor in swimming so,I didn't gain fame◆
The children used to call me 'Bokka' which was a loser name◆
At last, they finished their ablution shouting at me Shame!Shame!◆
Reactions

Post a Comment

3 Comments