Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fresh love at park

In park, I always saw her jogging at dawn
Her splendour look was scenic like a  fawn
                ````````````````````
One day we talked ,Her tuneful voice & good behaviour impressed me
My heart was continually telling me to propose her bending on knee
                  ```````````````````
But i didn't propose even falling in her love at first sight
My mind was thinking about her in that whole night
                    ```````````````````
Before meeting her, I went on jogging occasionally
But then my heart wanted to go daily being jolly
                 ``````````````````
She told me ,she wanted to be recruited in Airforce
I told, she must do that & to her aim, I gave her endorse
                  `````````````````````
She became happy with my conduct of supporting girls
At first time, we both indulged in love's swirls
                `````````````````````   
Our way of thinking matched,
so,we became close mates gradually
We shared our feelings at park,
1 evening, she phoned me casually
                 ````````````````````
She told me about her recruitment in Airforce excitedly
In one breath,she was talking about her aim  rapidly
                ````````````````````
Before going on training, she wanted to spend a unique day
In hotel room, i couldn't neglect her sex appeal and say
                  ```````````````````
After 4 years, we are now husband and wife
Due to her, happiness has come into my life
             
                ``````````````````````
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments