Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm in 70 but

I'm in my 70 but it's not true in every way........
I sex with wife  now and then, not
every day.......
My body is not very strong.....
At night stay more,i can't prolong.....
At a friend's suggestion, i took arousing tablet.......
I reminded youth's nights,i attracted her like magnet.....
Few days later, many bodily problems stroke me.......
Doctors prohibited to use tablet & gave many advises in free.......
Knowing it, my daughter-in-law laughed a lot secretly.......
There was nothing to laugh but my wife also derided me openly......
I didn't told her about tablet;she said for years, she was satisfied with me........
I sit holding my wife's hands on park's bench;teenagers laugh when see.......
Young couple can hold their hands but we can not?.......
This idea should be stopped before spreading a lot.......
I'm in 70 but my heart is still young,
This youth can't be compared with long intercourse........
Anyone who stops learning new becomes old,
I'm enrolled in piano & Chinese language learning course.......
I don't hate my wrinkled face......
I'm unique, none can replace......
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments