Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mischief behind love

1 year ago,on my WhatsApp she sent me ""Hi ! "'
Seeing a beautiful girl's " Hi ", i became shy
She asked me what i was doing
My dirty clothes, i was washing
But i told her a lie, i was reading a novel
She told, she was eating noodles in a bowl
She took my whatsapp number from one of my friends
At that time, talking between girl & boy was in trends
We became new friends; college's session started just ten days before
She had sparky eyes,beautiful nose, attractive slim body and many more
She always sat next to me on the same bench to attend professors' lectures
Calling via phone &in library, we both discussed Chemistry's chemical structures
One day, she was looking more beautiful than usual
None was present in library at that time, it was only casual
Seeing none ,she bent on her knee to propose
I felt immense love in her eyes so, i didn't oppose
Then,to kiss me,she leaned forward
It was my six months' waiting's  reward
She told me to take an AC hotel room for at least 4 hours
We felt naked bodies of each other & at last we took showers
As the time passed, my love got more fixture
But i started to feel, her love was getting tincture
6 months later of 1st kissing, she was seen with a new guy
She told, her new boyfriend was richer & more handsome than I
My heart didn't bear the pain given by her mischief
I wiped my rolling tears on my face with handkerchief
Then i realized, she had been using me to achieve orgasm
Thinking about my foolishness,my friends gave me sarcasm
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments