Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The love of her flat

Her family came to dwell next to my family's flat in an apartment
She looked at me with sparky eyes as if she wanted me to do any settlement
By chance,my bedroom&hers shared a common wall √√√
She gazed me as if in my love, she started to fall √√√
Like seeking sugar or salt,she came into my flat making many types of pretense √√√
Some months later,i assured myself about her love using my common sense √√√
Loud music sound came into my bedroom through common thin wall
It disturbed me a lot in my study and in sleep, i could not easily fall
She was very fond of listening music till late night  √√√
Stars were seen due to lack of enough sleep in day's light  √√√
With a lovely slim girl,i didn't want to fight  √√√
I had read 'girl can make  lad's life bright'  √√√
I searched her name on Facebook & sent her a friend request √√
She accepted & demanded my mobile no.;it ended her quest √√
Since then,loud music sound never came through our common wall √√
But it didn't change my problem; at sleeping time, she started to call √√

We discussed the topic of science and also about mash √√√
Least time was taken in our innocent hearts' crash √√√
When i saw her, i had no control on my own heart √√√
She saw me a new world in which i was not smart √√√
One day,we were discussing on science project in her flat √√√
Seeing none at home, our hearts started to gain love's scat √√√
5 minutes later,distance between our lips became zero √√√
She became my heroine & i became her loving hero √√√
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments