Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My pangs of separation

I haven't even her portrait in my smartphone~~
After her departure, i totally became
alone~~
Among others' love, i was proud of my best mash××
But after one year's love, my proud converted into ash××
She hasn't called me after her pa's job's transfer has occurred to other state√√
I've been weeping in her memories; perhaps, it was done due to my bad fate√√
To call her, i tried many times••
My life has become sour like limes••
I also tried to contact with her by her facebook account^^
At me, many pains & anguish have started to surmount^^
She already deactivated her Facebook°°
I always remind her naughty attractive look°°
Now i realize my mistake, it was to love her too much++
My heart travelled very far, i should have clutch++
My heart's pang will be cured only by its giver who was my beloved::
She knocked my heart's door but when i opened, she already moved::
After her first knock, i've been awaiting & awaiting her arrival#
If she doesn't come,many questions will be arised on my survival#
Please God !you can give me million pains but take pangs of separation*
I tried  very hard to resolve it but        I failed to fix this worst situation*
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments