Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lover of other state

Our love occurred via Facebook & Instagram
She lived in other state, it was Goddamn !
Seeing me alone on the road, her father showed wry
He said, to investigate about me, he had a hired spy
With rope, 4 ruffians angrily started to tie
Ruffians & he beat me; i  was about  to die
At dark night, they threw me on the isolated road
I was taken to nearby hospital by a generous toad
When my parents phoned me,i told "i'm on business tour" which was lie
I had no broken bones, so two weeks later, i became well,eating fruits' pie
When i became well,to eat he gave me tasty Kachauree made in oil of Rye
I returned my home after thanking that old generous guy
To phone her, i made countless numbers of Try
I always heard my inner soul's deep Cry
Her phone had been switched off for months so, i started to try to forget her
To forget, to sink in preparation of Probationary officer was my prefer
After 1year, i got job & i went to the same state's bank in which my lover was, bading my family good bye
Imagining, i would be alone there, moisture started to come into my mother's eye
One evening, i went to my bank's employee's marriage reception
where I saw my lover in group of girls & fat ladies
My heart rates became very fast suddenly
Seeing her, i thrilled as if i got my heart's pains' remedies
When she noticed me, her eyes became full of dampness
Seeing us together, the moon & stars seemed as if they gained gladness
She told me that she was away from me for the happiness of her father
Only her pa hated love marriage in the family,not uncle,aunt,brother or mother

The reception was of her uncle's gal's marriage with my friend of bank, i came to know
We exchanged our mobile number & thus our love again started to flow
My bank's friend & his wife helped me to convince her rude father
6 months later,with an intact wire, matrimony connected us from each other
            ##############


Reactions

Post a Comment

4 Comments