Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

PuZzLiNg ExPeRiEnCe

I'm sad now, not because my friends
don't remember me
I'm sad because nowadays, i have no time to remember my loving friends
I don't think, "" Who are my good friends ???""
I always ponder, "" Whose good friend am I ??? ""
I like my all friends who came into my life
I do know, " Some friends were cunning &
utilized my innocence for their personal gains
But, I learnt many things from those mates & Yet
I didn't lose hope in friendship
My some companions were very good by nature &
So, i did enjoy many memorable events with them
I always remain my heart's doors opened
so that the people could come in my life &
Bad people could give me many experiences of life &
I could get many good people as my friends
            :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::















Reactions

Post a Comment

1 Comments