Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Question hour with an insane

I asked a middle-aged mad man
"" Why are you black ? ""°°°°°°
He replied, ""The fire of love charred me ""
What ??? Hmm...Hmm...
I asked a question again
"" Why are you in rag ? ""
He replied, " Her love looted my all belongings "
What ??? Hmm... Hmm...
I said to the insane
"Why are you & your lover not together ?"
He exclaimed, " What? You mean,she
also should beg with me on roads!!"
I told hastily, "No...No...,You're taking my words in a wrong way
I want to ask you, " Does she live with you at your home ? "
Showing disgust on his face, he told me "" She had run with a rich man months ago ""
Tears started to roll down on his dirty face
These beads of tears cleaned his dirty face
Ah ! I said to myself, "I'm a little lucky that she betrayed me in love ,
but i couldn't become insane"
That man was maniac because his heart had been controlling his mind
But in my case, when she left me alone in the world ,
then i ordered my mind to clutch my heart back
if my heart started to go along the path of folly love °°°°°°
Reactions

Post a Comment

2 Comments