Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My pet dog

I was glad
When my grandpa gave me a puppy              As a gift
At my tenth birthday●
My grandparents taught me
what puppy should be given
To eat & drink
I was convinced with their say●
It took many months to understand his likes and nay●
Gradually,puppy started to like me & I loved his colour "gray"●
I had not much friends in my
locality●
His behaviour changed & gained stability●
After school, I played with him
In the garden●
When he became rude,my heart didn't be harden●
He liked meat most as his prey●
He ran amusingly on garden's ley●
When I was ill, he always sat
beside my head●
He became sad seeing me, lying continuously on bed●
After 4 years,
one day he didn't move & neglected all food●
My family & I thought,
He would eat when he got good mood●
But at night,
He came slowly-slowly into my room
I could feel,
His cold paws & his face's gloom
My grandma said, he was about to die●
All consoled me to say him happily good-bye●
He died shedding beads of tears
In my lap●
On his head,to dedicate I placed my Favourite cap●
In the garden, he was buried under The series of red rose flowers●
I hoped, one day he will blossom
As rose gaining vital powers●
Reactions

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. This poem reminded me my neighbor's black puppy who had died 1year before

    ReplyDelete