Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Love starts with slap

My many friends worked
in catering group
whose members served food in birthday & marriage party■
One day,they told me to join
for only 1 day
to fill place of a ill caterer
so,I joined hearty■
Catering is prohibited because
My family considered it as a humiliating work■
I dressed in white shirt & black
pairs of pant & I looked like
a office clerk■
I told my parents a lie, I was
going to my mate's parents' party
on marriage anniversary■
Reaching there at evening, i
became amazed seeing party
place in a large nursery■
I & my friends started serving delicious food■
For four hours,to work we had
to stood■
In the party,a red gown dressed girl was staring at me■
She shifted her gaze on her food when I started to see■
10 minutes later,
she came close to my desk pretending to get more food■
She gave me her mobile no.
writing on a tiny page smiling
in a very nice mood■
She requested me to talk
for a while■
From party,her sweet sound threw me into exile■
Her father had been noticing us■
He slapped me & created fuss■
He blamed me of persuading his rich & lovely lass■
She wanted to tell but her pa stopped her before mass■
My friends advised me to go out of party to make her father calm■
Since then,I never couldn't forget her father's hard slapping palm■
Around ten days later, she met me in my college's class room■
Saying "sorry" for that night,her pretty face changed into gloom■
She came only on basis of a little talking,knowing this I surprised■
Why I not called her getting her mobile no., she criticised■
I took her to my college's canteen & we ate Veg. Biryani■
We exchanged our phone no. & I saved her no. naming Shivani■
We started to talk every day via smartphone■
Before her entrance into my heart,I was totally alone■
Owing to nice understanding between us,she became my best friend■
One day on phone she proposed me, at my heart's door, she  wanted to tend■
On her proposal, I told her to give me sometime to think■
I had no belief in love which is called two hearts' link■
But after meeting her many times
& talking countless in number,
i got belief■
Thus, her one sided love converted into two sided so,
she gained relief■
After completing my M.Tech, i started to work in
a multinational association■
She started to work as a journalist after getting degrees
in mass communication■
I came to know,her grandpa was a share holder of company where i worked■
He & my boss were pleased at my hard work so,my life became more perked■
One day,her grandpa invited me for dinner after hearing by Shivani about our love affair■
In the middle of dinner,
her father told me, " that event he now don't care"■
Then,her father laughingly explained about slapping incident before all■
Taking my parents' mobile number,her father started to call■
Her & my family decided an auspicious date for our marriage■
I took her to my home in a beautifully decorated carriage■
         
               
                    







Reactions

Post a Comment

4 Comments