Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Poem in English । Smartphone

My parents gave me a smartphone at my birthday
I became busy in operating phone from that day
The phone was bought in a big mart
Like my phone, I was not too smart
At first, I didn't know how to use touch phone
By mistake my finger slipped then  shone
A friend installed WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook
On YouTube I showed my mom Biryani making process to cook
I myself installed funny video
making app
With smartphone, I could use fictional beard and cap
My grandparents always amazed
at me
I was busy in phone when they used
to see
I started to skip all outdoor game
On FB & Insta  I got name and fame
My mates started to go away
I never heard my mom's say
One day I got high fever so,my mates came to meet
I realized, mates are useful so, I used less all types of shit
                 
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments