Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Poem in English । Her endless love

                   
           ..........................................
Owing to her, I knew what a real love is
Our love will continue, it's not on leash
With me, she always likes prolonged  kiss
We don't talk even a day then each other we miss
She is intelligent at study but simple in style
On hiking we often go  and cover a
mile
I work as an executive officer in pharmaceutical company
I get tranquility from her love, not by my huge  money
Talking to her, I forget my all distress and pains
After her arrival in my life, I get nothing except gains
At first we met on occasion of inter-college competition
When I saw her, my gaze continued with delectation
We were from different college
I felt like a flying  out of cage 
At her 19th birthday,she requested me to stay at her home
I surprised seeing her simple look's sudden change into Lome
She came close to me &  kissed me on my lips
Her lips' tender touch gave my sensual desires hard flips
My mind was nil but
Our dreams got feather
We lied down in bed,
Our feelings mixed together
I saw love's world in her deep eyes & Venus like breasts
I totally found myself  in her charming  body's arrests
Her first sensational touch was
very deep
At that  night,we talked much then went to sleep
             
       .............................................
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments