Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Poem in English । Awkward talks b/n pa & son

Daddy:-which type girl do you like?reply frankly after all I'm your father◆◆◆◆
Son:-(hesitatingly)fair-complextioned
lass, for other please ask my mother◆◆◆◆
Father:-you're going to marry, not your mommy so,choose a girl out of ten girls' photos◆◆◆◆
Sonny:-(seeing a portrait)this one has not big boobs, please give me other gals' photos◆◆◆◆
Pappy:-(smiling)take these 3  smudges of football like breasts girls◆◆◆◆
Son:-i like this tall one, saying this towards his father, other pictures he furls◆◆◆◆
Pater:-Ok,do you want her? This is a working women◆◆◆◆
Son:-final, I like this gal , burn all rest photos in oven◆◆◆◆
Dad:-Think again, this damsel will be your life partner, meet her tomorrow and then decide◆◆◆◆
Progeny:- I will seek suggestions from mom, in girls' matters mommy will guide◆◆◆◆
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments