Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Poem in English। Ebullient final exam part2

The examiner came into the class & started giving instructions"you all won't have to chit otherwise you will be kicked out of the class"¿¿
The boy next to me told me"I had chited last two graduation exams Bsc1&2, that examiner is exaggerating,he is a bloody ass"¿¿
After an hour,the fat boy took chits out&started copying,I wrote down 2 answers from his copy&4 myself out of 6 questions to be answered in physics ¿¿
About 20 minutes before the exam ended,a examiner came to us& firstly checked my pockets when I was answering a question of mechanics ¿¿
When bloody examiner put his hands into my jeans pockets,during checking he shrugged my soft part & I felt distraught ¿¿
I had no chit,the fat boy had hidden his chits in his underpants in perplexity seeing examiner ,so he was not caught ¿¿
Afterall the 1st day of 5days exam was over& I thanked my fat classmate¿¿
I accepted his friendship proposition when he asked me to be his good mate¿¿
Reactions

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Very stress of exam, it shows
    And at the same time, it is funny

    ReplyDelete