Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Girlfriend's help for stage

When I was in 5th standard ,
For independence day, I was asked to participate either in song or  speech √
I remembered a patriotic song,
To God, " make my performance good" was my only beseech √
children were singing their songs & giving speeches anxiously √√
As time was passing away,my heart beats were increasing impatiently√√
I went to stage but my forehead burst into sweats
when I saw--""many eyes were only at me""√√√√
I started to sing -""Ai mere vatan ke logo jaraa aankh me bhar lo panee...""√√√√
I forgot some middle sentences & I suddenly stopped  √√√√√
At that day, in Eng school my name and fame were flopped  √√√√√
The fear of speaking on the stage made a mansion in my innocent heart√√
I never gave any speech for about 7 years,I made a GF in Bsc1 & exchanged my heart√√
On 15th august,in Bsc1 I took part in a speech,
For it, I was forced by my loving paramour√√√
She took me to an isolated class room & instruct me,
At last she kissed me, since then my life wasn't sour√√√
I delivered my speech very nicely,
sounds of claps I can still listen  √
Owing to my GF, I take part at many
occasions,
On stage my voices always glisten√
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments