Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My momma

When I was small&ignorant child•
You always treated me with mild•
You were a miraculous love emitter•
At morning we listened birds' twitter•
You were unassisted and penniless•
But,You always gave me happiness•
You never scolded me even after peeing in my berth•
At my every mistake , you realized me with your mirth•
You always fed me well food even when you were in dearth•
Showing me right path,you secured me from flowing in firth•
You gave me precious mothering continuously  from  my  birth•
Thank you God for making a lovely and generous mother on the earth•
When I used to get wound•
After falling on the ground•
You simply whiffed on that hurt•
Blood stopped from being spurt•
That was a wonderful magic•
When I was in a  bad  tragic•
You cared me a lot without a babysitter•
In hot summer days,you put water in pitcher•
You never showed your worry and distress before me,
You always used to smile with a glitter•
I was totally unaware that I was your trouble,
You never let my life to become bitter•
Reactions

Post a Comment

3 Comments