Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Poverty

What a worst and  terrible poverty we had!                                            Evil consequences of it made us very sad !
Many nights we slept being starved•
By our tears like a river was carved•
For many years,we hadn't been eating nutritious food•
God didn't pay heed on us as if God weren't in good mood•
My father was a great drunkard so, all money that he earned was gone into wine•
My mother started to work as maidservant& the life full of trouble was mine•
My mother had been busy all the day in working in different houses•
My mom &abba always used to fight so,they weren't good spouses•
When I was 14 years old ,my momma became very weak•
Taking only wine without good food made my father very sick•
Taking my home responsibilities, I started to work in a cloth selling shop•
Only one thing was good,we had a small home with corrugated iron rooftop•
In houses , my poor & helpless mother continued to work hard•
I defended my three persons'family from grief as a brave guard•
This way and that way continued for four+half years more•
I got a job in LDC and this vanished all our years' sore•
Reactions

Post a Comment

3 Comments