Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My loneliness

I have no friends with that
I can tell about my daily works and feelings•••
I'm very unfortunate in this world so,
In my sad moments,none comes for healings•••
I am not very good at school studies
So,in my class I've no close buddies
I'm anxious to talk to anyone•••
I want to be cared by someone•••
My parents are busy in work and affluent•••
But to stay with me,they have no moment•••
I long for nothing but close mates
So that in games,I could make bates
I want friends with that I could celebrate•••
And who might criticize and appreciate•••
I wish friends who could knock at my gate•••
And with that I could enjoy my life and fate•••
I don't know the time when God ends my wait•••
I need help because it is loneliness trait•••
Sometimes, I become restless•••
My evil uneasiness is endless•••
                ..........
Reactions

Post a Comment

3 Comments