Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The tree grief



This is sad poem describing poet's children incident how he used to love a tree in his maternal grandparents' countryside but he got sorrow and felt very sorry for the tree cut down to make road more broader when he had went to visit his grandparents in summer vacation.

Read and feel sympathy for tree. If you had the similar experience as that of the poet, comment and describe that feeling.

🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🍀☘️🍀🍃🍀☘️☘️☘️🍀☘️🍀🍃🍀☘️🍀☘️🍀☘️🍀☘️🍀☘️🍃☘️🍀🍀☘️🍀🍀🍃🍀🍀




In my grandparents village,a long tree beside a half pakka road...
 in my Nana's farming land & it carried a countless number of branches load...

Children made marbles from clay & nearby it,hid them into bushes...
My all friends  climbed long branches & sit on their tushes...

We played marble game under the shade of that tree...
It gave us relief from hot sun & also pure oxygen in free...

In that tree,there were countless nodes...
It always changed children's sad modes...

I and my friends plucked leaves for our pet buffaloes and goats...
To see our plays & talks, that tree used to give us many gloats...

Six months later , when i again went to my maternal village...
With my eyes,I was excited to take that tree's sight coverage...

Unfortunately, that tree wasn't there  it was cut down to widen the road...
This evil work was done by a village pradhan definitely a bastard toad...

I loved that greeny 80 years old tree
It gave the children happiness in free
                
Sad poem on tree
Reactions

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Well scripted👏👏👏👏👏👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
    Comment by @SURAJ KR

    ReplyDelete