Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Let me dial class 4 English chapter 4 bihar board blossom book

 




 

 LET ME DIAL CLASS 4 QUESTION ANSWER ENGLISH CHAPTER 4 


Through this blog of class 4 english bihar board, we are going to learn the solutions of all chapters of bihar board class 4 english book. Here, imankaj.blogspot.com updated the details of bihar board 4th class blossom book question answer. The owner of imankaj.blogspot.com hopes that these quality blogs of bihar board solution class 4 english would help class 4 bihar board student enhance their knowledge in English and prepare for their bihar board class 4 exams.

 

Bihar Board or BSEB follows a standard Book for 4 Class Blossom. We have prepared a unique way of teaching online through YOUTUBE CHANNEL ‘ENGLISH ANK’. You can watch all question answer of class 4 english blossom book bihar board , ‘Let me dial’. If you have any problem related to this blog of class 4 english chapter 4  ‘Let me dial class 4 question answer’, please inform us by doing comment.

I hope u would like reading these all chapters of bihar text book class 4 English.

Here, ‘Let me dial class 4 question answer’ is fully explained. Write these questions answers of ‘let me dial’ class 4 English chapter 4 bihar board in your fair copy.

 


 

                                    

                           CLASS – 4  { CHAPTER – 4 }

                                  [ LET ME DIAL ]

 

A. Warmer

    Can you tell the mobile numbers of your friends and relatives?

·        Do you want to talk on a mobile phone?

·        What do you feel when you have a mobile in your hand?

·        Discuss your experience of talking on a mobile phone.

 


Mummy, Mummy, let me dial

You’ve got a new mobile.

Who is on the other end,

Brother, sister or a friend ?

Hi ! Hello ! with a smile,

Mummy, Mummy, let me dial,

Mummy, give me your mobile.

 

Words to know

dial  - फ़ोन पर नंबर मिलाना/लगाना

mobile – मोबाइल फ़ोन

smile –मुस्कान

 

B. Let’s Think and Tell

1. Who is the speaker in the poem?

Ans :- A little girl is the speaker in the poem.

2. What does the daughter ask her mother to give?

Ans :- The daughter asks her mother to give her mobile.

 

C. Let’s Think and Write

C.1. Write ‘T’ for true and ‘F’ for false statements.

a. The child wants to talk on the mobile. (       )

b. The mother has got an old mobile. (       )

c. The child smiles when he/she talks on a mobile. (       )

d. The child asks for his/her Papa’s mobile. (       )

 

Answer :-

a. T              b. F             c. T            d. F

 

D. Let’s increase word power

D.1. Look at the examples and fill in the blanks with the words given in the box :

speak            go             read           do          enter        sing

 
 

 


Let me enter the room.

Let me _________ home now.

Let me _________ the work.

Let me _________ a song.

Let me _________ to my friend.

Let me _________ the book.

 

Answer :-  go, do, sing, speak, read

 

E. Let’s Learn

E.1. For the teacher : We use words in contracted form mostly while we speak. In this poem, ‘you’ve’ stands for ‘You have’.  Tell the students about other words in contracted form, e.g. ‘can’t’ for ‘cannot’ , ‘I’m’ for ‘I am’ , etc.

 

Contracted form :-

We are – We’re   | They are – They’re | You are – You’re

She is – She’s  |   He is – He’s   |   It is – It’s

Do not – Don’t    |   Does not – Doesn’t

I shall – I’ll      |    I will – I’ll

Shall not – Shan’t    |   Will not – Won’t 

 

 

F. Let’s Talk and Write

 Here is a conversation between two friends. Work with your friends and fill in the blanks.

Hena : Hello! Good morning, Rupa.

Rupa : Hi, Hena ! I am __________ . How are you ?

Hena : ____________________ , thank you.

Rupa : We are going on a picnic. Will you come, please ?

Hena : Where _______________________________ ?

Rupa : We ________________________________ .

Hena : I will come.

Rupa : Bye ! See you tomorrow.

Hena : ____________________ .

 

 

Answer :-

fine , I am fine, are you going, are going to Botanical Garden, bye, see you

 

G. Let’s Say Aloud

Speak aloud in pairs/chorus.

friend             trend               blend             attend

end                 bend                send              mend

file                   bile                  mile                pile

 

 

Word Meaning :-

Friend –   मित्र            Trend – रुझान

Blend -  मिश्रण          Attend – हाजिर होना

End -  अंत             Bend – मोड़

Send  -    भेजना       Mend – मरम्मत करना

File -   फाइल            Bile – पित्त

Mile - मील            Pile – ढेर

 

H. Let’s Do

Read the following poem.

                                HELLO ! HELLO !

Hello, is it you Annu ?

Hi, my buddy, how are you ?

I am fine. Thank you dear,

To a picnic ? When and Where ?

O. K, I promise to come

Convey my regards to Mom.

Have a good day ! bye, bye, dear !

See you tomorrow, take care.

 

Compare it with the one you have read before in this lesson. Which poem do you like more ? Give reasons.

Ans :- ‘ HELLO ! HELLO ! ’ is more interesting out of the two poems. I like ‘HELLO ! HELLO !’ poem more because ‘Let Me Dial’ poem is a monologue and gives  very short expression whereas ‘Hello ! Hello !’ poem is a dialogue and gives a joyful expression.

 

 

 

 Bihar Board or BSEB follows a standard Book for 4 Class Blossom. We have prepared a unique way of teaching online through YOUTUBE CHANNEL ‘ENGLISH ANK’. You can watch all question answer of class 4 english blossom book bihar board , ‘Let me dial’. If you have any problem related to this blog of class 4 english chapter 4  ‘Let me dial class 4 question answer’, please inform us by doing comment.

I hope u would like reading these all chapters of bihar text book class 4 English.

Here, ‘Let me dial class 4 question answer’ is fully explained. Write these questions answers of ‘let me dial’ class 4 English chapter 4 bihar board in your fair copy.

 Bihar board class 4 english

Bihar board class 4 english book solution

Bihar board solution class 4 english

Blossom class 4 solutions

Bihar board class 4 english solutions in hindi

Bihar text book class 4 english

Blossom class 4 english chapter 4 let me dial

Our home class 4 bihar board English chapter 4

Class 4 english bihar board

Class 4 english chapter 4 bihar board

4th class blossom book

 

 

 


Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments