Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

our home class 4 english chapter 2 bihar board | bihar board solution class 4 english

 OUR HOME class 4 english chapter 2 bihar board


 

 

Through this blog of class 4 english bihar board, we are going to learn the solutions of all chapters of bihar board class 4 english book. Here, imankaj.blogspot.com updated the details of bihar board 4th class blossom book question answer. The owner of imankaj.blogspot.com hopes that these quality blogs of bihar board solution class 4 english would help class 4 bihar board student enhance their knowledge in English and prepare for their bihar board class 4 exams.

 


Bihar Board or BSEB follows a standard Book for 4 Class Blossom. We have prepared a unique way of teaching online through YOUTUBE CHANNEL ‘ENGLISH ANK’. You can watch all question answer of class 4 english blossom book bihar board , ‘OUR HOME’. If you have any problem related to this blog of class 4 english chapter 2 ‘OUR HOME’, please inform us by doing comment.

I hope u would like reading these all chapters of bihar text book class 4 English.

 


OUR HOME BIHAR BOARD CLASS 4 ENGLISH SOLUTION IN HINDI

                                  

                                               CLASS – 4

                                    ENGLISH CHAPTER – 2

                                            OUR HOME

 

 

A.  Warmer

Ask children to talk about the members of their family who live with them. Encourage them to think and discuss what they do at home and school. Encourage them to point out the difference in their activities at both places. 

 

 

A.  Warmer

Ask children to talk about the members of their family who live with them. Encourage them to think and discuss what they do at home and school. Encourage them to point out the difference in their activities at both places. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


                  I am Amit. This is my home. It is at a village. It has three small rooms. I live with my father and mother, brother and sister. My father is sitting on a sofa and my mother is sitting in a chair. They are talking to each other.

My brother is reading a book but my sister is playing with her beautiful doll.

 My sister is under three. So she does not go to school.

My brother is in class V. He goes to school everyday.

My father works in an office. He goes there everyday in the morning and comes back in the evening.

He brings many things for us.

My mother is a homemaker. She takes care of us.

I play carrom and ludo with my brother and sister.

At night, we all sit together and have a chat. Sometimes we go out and have fun.

 

Words to know

everyday  -  प्रतिदिन

come back – लौटना

homemaker – गृहिणी

chat – बातचीत, गपशप

fun – आनन्द

live - बसना, रहना

sofa – सोफा

standing – खड़ा

sitting – बैठा हुआ

morning – सुबह

evening – शाम

takes care of – देखभाल करती है

cook – खाना पकाना

together – साथ-साथ

B. Let’s Think and Tell

B.1.  Answer the following questions orally in a word or phrase :

a. What is your father’s name?

b. What is your mother’s name?

c. Where do you live?

d. How many brothers and sisters do you have?

e. Who is your best friend?

 

 

a. What is your father’s name?

Ans :- My father’s name is Shri Ashok Mehta.

b. What is your mother’s name?

Ans :- My mother’s name is Smt. Urmila Devi.

c. Where do you live?

Ans :- I live at Kankarbagh, Patna in Bihar.

d. How many brothers and sisters do you have?

Ans :- I have one brother and two sisters.

e. Who is your best friend?

Ans :- Salman is my best friend.

 

B.2.  Say whether the following statements are true or false :

a. The house has three big rooms.   False

b. The house is small.   False

c. The house is at a town.   False

d. His sister is sitting on the sofa.   False

e. Amit’s brother is in class V.  True

C. Let’s Think and Write

C.1.  Answer these questions briefly :

1. Where does Amit live?

Ans :- Amit lives at a village.

2. What are Amit’s parents doing?

Ans :- Amit’s parents are talking to each other.

3. Where does Amit’s father work?

Ans :- Amit’s father works in an office.

4. Who play(s) with Amit?

Ans :- Amit’s brother and sister play with him.

5. What does Amit’s mother do?

Ans :- Amit’s mother does household work.

 

C.2. Fill in the blanks with suitable words given in the box :

  homemaker, everyday, together, things, doll

 

1. Amit’s sister is playing with a ………………….. .

2. Amit goes to school ………………….. .

3. Amit’s father brings many ……………… for him.

4. Amit’s mother is a ………………….. .

5. At night, they sit ………………….. .

 

 

 

Answers :-

1. doll

2. everyday

3. things

4. homemaker

5. together

 

D. Let’s increase word power

D.1. Match the pictures with the words that name them:

  


 

 

E. Let’s Learn

E.1. Look at the following sentences:

(i) My father is sitting on a sofa and my mother is sitting in a chair.

(ii) They are talking to each other.

Now match the words in column ‘A’ with the words in column ‘B’ and column ‘C’ to have sentences as shown in the examples given above.

A

B

C

1. My brother

Is

playing football.

2. We

Am

going to market.

3. She

are

writing a letter.

4. I

 

reading a book.

                     

Ans :-

1. My brother is going to market.

2. We are playing football.

3. She is writing a letter.

4.  I am reading a book.

 

E.2. Look at the following sentences :

a. I have a pen.

b. She has a book.

c. They have a ball.

d. We have a bicycle.

e. You have a doll.

f. He has a sister.

Using the followings make sentences on the pattern shown in the examples given above:

I

 

 

bat

You

have

 

toy

We

 

a

book

They

has

 

house

She

 

 

sister

He

 

 

mango

 

Answer :-

I have a bat.  You have a toy.  We have a book.

They have a house.  She has a sister. He has a mango.

 

E.3. Put capital letters and punctuation marks where necessary in the following sentences, as shown in the examples :

Examples :

1. my mothers name is priya

    My mother’s name is Priya.

2. this is my home

    This is my home.

a. my name is radha

Ans :- My name is Radha.

b. i am raj

Ans :- I am Raj.

c. sita and gita are going to school

Ans :- Sita and Gita are going to school.

d. what is your name

Ans :- What is your name ?

e. are you salma

Ans :- Are you Salma ?

 

F. Let’s talk

Work in groups and talk about the members of your family and what they do. One has been done.

I have a sister. She is younger to me. She studies in class I.

 

G. Let’s Listen and Write

G.1. Dictation :-

The teacher will select a few words and sentences from the lesson and dictate them to the learners to ensure they listen to him/her properly and can spell the words correctly.

 

H. Let’s Do

Collect pictures of one or two houses you like very much and paste them in the space provided :


 


 




 Bihar Board or BSEB follows a standard Book for 4 Class Blossom. We have prepared a unique way of teaching online through YOUTUBE CHANNEL ‘ENGLISH ANK’. You can watch all question answer of class 4 english blossom book bihar board , ‘OUR HOME’. If you have any problem related to this blog of class 4 english chapter 2 ‘OUR HOME’, please inform us by doing comment.

I hope u would like reading these all chapters of bihar text book class 4 English.


Bihar board class 4 english

Bihar board class 4 english book solution

Bihar board solution class 4 english

Blossom class 4 solutions

Bihar board class 4 english solutions in hindi

Bihar text book class 4 english

Blossom class 4 english chapter 2 our home

Our home class 4 bihar board English chapter 2

Class 4 english bihar board

Class 4 english chapter 2 bihar board

4th class blossom book

 





Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments